We recommend that you follow the instructions below in caring for your item:
- Clean before use, 100% silicone products can be washed in lukewarm soapy water or rinsed with boiling water.
- Use a damp cloth and wipe over for silicone and wood products.
- To help relieve sore gums, silicone teethers can be placed in fridge to cool, they should not be frozen as it can make them too hard for babies gums.
- Ensure to air dry.
- Do not submerge wood in water
- Do not place in steralisers or microwave
- Discard after 6 months of use
- Discard at the first sign of damage or weakness
its great I daughter had one but but lost it at the shops so I order two n they were here by a couple of days
The silicone bath book keeps my 8 month old entertained in the bath for a long time! No other bath toys required, she loves feeling the different patterns/bumps on the book
Bear Silicone Teether
We got this teether free in our Victorian new birth bag (or whatever you call the free things they give new mothers in hospital in Victorian) and it was her favourite toy 3 - 8 months. She didn't use it much for teething but just loved the shape of it. We'd give it to her to comfort her! I can't believe I found this site... I can give my friends having kids their own "chew bear" ☺️
It’s my Grandson’s favourite teether, so easy for him to hold.
My five month old absolutely loves playing with this teething bear and doesn’t engage with any other in the the same way or for as long. It is the perfect shape and thickness for his age and the textured back is great for his teething gums!
I do not leave the house without it! Thank- you, this is a life saver.
My bubba loves it!
The cutest little teethers, my son loves them, and they made great gifts too!
Love the tethers they are so cute! Such great gifts and my LO loves his little dinosaur
Very friendly, prompt, personalised service. Thank you, my baby loves these teething bears : )
Very happy with this product and it was delivered so much faster than expected